Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meal Plan 3/7 thru 3/13

Trying a little something new to get the blog back up and running. It's a new goal for me. I've meal planned in the past, but never very strictly. That is something I'm trying to get better at for so many reasons:  structure, money saving, healthy diet.

The plan is to have this post up on Sundays as that is when my meal week starts. I go Sunday through Saturday since I do my grocery shopping on Sundays. As should be obvious, I'm a bit behind this week. So, I'll save some of my long-winded explaination for next week. Simply, this post will contain my meals for the week and posts during the week will give recipes when I think the recipes warrant posting. I will continue my baking posts too.

Meals for 3/7 thru 3/13
  • Sunday--Pork Carnitas Tacos, rice, black beans
  • Monday--Turkey burgers, mac 'n cheese
  • Tuesday--Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
  • Wednesday--Grilled tilapia, navy beans, salad
  • Thursday--Lemony Chicken, brown rice, veggie
  • Friday--Open/leftovers
  • Saturday--Ribs, oven-roasted potatoes, veggie/salad
See you tomorrow night for some recipes!

No comments: